Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am a tease, but it is for a cause

Now I know it is not nice to tease, but these teasers are for a cause. You see tomorrow Operation Squeegee opens up to the public. I being the awesome blogger I am snuck in early though. It's okay I had permission I swear! So lets take a look at the things you could buy to help the poor little critters caught up in the nasty oil spill yuck.

*~*HopScotch*~*/SySy's - Scuba Set Female - Black

*~*HopScotch*~*/SySy's - Scuba Set Female - Black

The scuba set comes with the mask and flippers and swimsuit as well as the pose I used. The fishy and the hugging it pose are sold separately from the scuba set, but it is so cute. It is made to be used while dresses as a mermaid so the ankles are all twisted which is why you don't see them. The scuba set comes in Male and Female version in Black and Melon (pink/green), so you boys can help the animals too!

sysy bikini and lolapop necklace

sysy bikini and lolapop necklace

Sysy also has a set of bikinis for the benefit of the critters too. It comes in multicolors, violets, aquas and the pink I am wearing. I also am wearing one of the exclusives from Lolapop!, the Signs of Life necklace. It looks like a star so it makes me happy. Lola knows I am easy like that though.

NO SLURL to the Operation Squeegee HQ yet since ya'll can't get in, but here are the credits anyway.

Photo Set One
*~*HopScotch*~* Huggles - O.S. 50% Donation
fish and pose
*~*HopScotch*~*/SySy's - Scuba Set Female - Black
scuba outfit with pose


Skin:[PF] Ember - Pure (redbrow)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Feather
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)
Hair: PE Tamora Sambuca (no longer for sale I believe)

Photo Set Two
SYSY's Squee bikini-pinks
Lolapop! Signs of Life Necklace - Operation Squeegee Exclusive


Skin:[PF] Ember - Royal(ltbrow)
Boobies: [PF] Ember - Cleavage Enhancer
hair:Exile Grace/apricot
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)

Stay tuned tomorrow for more Squeegee goodness and maybe even a SLURL!

No comments: