Friday, July 23, 2010

How do you make a milkshake?

How do you make a milkshake?

Bounce on a trampoline! I know that is some cheese of epic proportions, but it's Friday and well that is a good enough reason. I remember when I was a kid and my dad had me convinced that chocolate milk came from brown cows and that somewhere there were pink cows that made strawberry milk. What? I was young and gullible, I know that strawberry milk really comes from cows who are fed only strawberries....duh!

Milkshake

I stuck with the whole milkshake theme when I was dressing my beautiful bovine self. See my pretty dress, it's decorated with milkshakes. Tasty tasty looking milkshakes.

Blue eyed bovine

Look more tasty milkshakes on my necklace! I have it on good authority that the yellow milkshake was made just for me. Well that is at least my story and I am sticking to it. Eh that is enough words, I need to go find some cookies to go with all my milk.

Credits
Cow AV: DERP. Bovine [Guernsey Brown]
Dress: *katat0nik* (pink) LE Milkshake Dress
Hair: [ploom] Ayden II - Raspberry
Necklace: Lolapop! Milkshake Necklace
Poses: *PERSONA* casual AO poses

1 comment:

otakudesignssl said...

lol you are just too adorable <3