Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gasp....I am blonde!

Spoils of my weekend shopping bender


I went on a little shopping bender with my girl Lola on Friday night. We were all over the place, and me in my undies. Long story don't ask. Anyway our first stop was The Dressing Room Blue. That is where I picked up my gorgeous new skin and fantastic hair.
Spoils of my weekend shopping bender

Now normally I am a red head or brunette, but there is just something about this special version of Layne from Exile just got me thinking all summery and beachy. I guess it makes sense that the color is called Cali. I also, as I mentioned, picked up my skin at the dressing room. I am a fan of the clean fresh faced look of the skin. It just adds to the summer feel of the look in my opinion.

Next Lola and I headed off to the Pookie Flea market.
Spoils of my weekend shopping bender

I picked up my skirt at the flea market and of course I chose the one with the yellow flowers. Sure there are other colors, but yellow is just such a bright and happy color. After hitting the flea market Lola and I wandered the shops and when we went into Ohmai I saw the tube tops and knew they would be perfect to wear with the skirt and thus my look was born.

Credits
Skin: [dekade.] Skins -Brooke 2- TDR Special The Dressing Room Blue
Hair: Exile Layne/Cali -The Dressing Room Blue
Skirt: BB**Rose prints skirt in sunny at the Pookie Flea Market
Top: !Ohmai : Basics Tube Bra FRESHBRIGHT PK -Sunny
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Soleil (large)
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: .:StoRin:.

No comments: