Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday laziness

Lazy bones 2

This is how I would love to be spending my time this morning, sitting back and relaxing. However the laundry and dishes and everything else in RL have other plans for me.

Lazy bones


The pajamas, hair and chair are all some of the things you can get from today's Monday Mania. The hair actually comes with flowers you can wear in your hair, but since I am in my pajamas that seemed a little silly. The pajamas come in male and female versions with a holdable pillow, which works nicely with the chair since it has couples poses. See how that all works out. *sigh* I guess the laundry won't wash itself. Off I go.

Pajamas: [hate this] Monday Mania 8 female
Hair: [LI] Tousled Hair Blonde with Color Change Roses
Chair: Xen Beanbag
Skin: [PF] Ember - Pure (ltbrow/freck)
Eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Sky (large)

No comments: