Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Apple Corset

Last week I blogged my Queen of Hearts look wearing a dress from Draconic Kiss. While I was there I got lucky and a "P" was on the lucky chair. Not being one let an chance like that go by I sat my ass down. I was lucky enough to get this corset.
Apple corset

I decided to go with a little darker then normal look, more rawr and less meow.
Apple corset and cleavage

I am wearing one of my favorite RL style accessories, a big chunky ring. Eh it's late and my brain has shut down so those are all the words I can form, but you only look at the pictures anyway. It's okay to admit it, I do the same.

jeans: fri. Iunno jeans black
tank:fri. basic.cami white (freebie)
corset: *DK* Poison Apple corset – Lucky Chair
shoes: Maitreya Mishima Dawn (old version)
necklace: (Caroline's) Broken Strand Black Pearls
ring: [ glow ] studio – Gold Crow Ring
skin: L.Fauna {Lapine.Pale2}[Eve]
hair: fri. Lucy.2 – Dramatic Red
eyes: Shine Silent Lucidity Slate (large)
lashes: (Miriel) lashes- Glamour

No comments: