Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snatch Attack!

I have decided to grace you all with my presence again! (ok, ok the truth is I'm lazy and Phire threatened me bodily harm if I didn't post something *sniffle, sniffle*)

So first up I have the newest freebie from Sn@tch. I love cute little dresses like this and when I saw the notice I ran to find it. I love how Ivey hides her freebies. I love the thrill of the hunt and the victory of finding it. Her generosity is fantastic. Ok enough ass kissing and on to the dress!
such and adorable dress with a cute granny style sweater over it, run, go find it! And no I won't tell you where it's hidden :p

While I was there I also picked up one of the new releases. Super Smexy Latex goodness! The Rawrrr Latex kitten outfit is latex done right. Just the right amount of shine, super sexy looking. I love it! (and trust me I have a ton of latex *cough, cough*) As you can see I have been playing with Windlight settings lately too. I love it so much! Many of my future posts will feature some of the awesome settings you can use.

Blah, blah credits (yay I'm done, now I can go back to being lazy)

1st photo
Outfit ~ Sn@tch Granny's Bones
Boots ~ (Shiny Things) Old Boots Wide - Black
Hair ~ Philotic Energy Deschanel - Black
Glasses ~ primOptic - stilo
Skin ~ La Sylphide - Liliana - Almond - Limited Edition Smoky Shadow (from skin fair I think?)
Eyes ~ *amerie's NAUGHTY* Popstar Cat eyes GREEN LEAF
Piercing ~ *!RaveNation!* Banpaia piercings
Guns ~ C-Tech Redemption Pistols
Collar ~ Lazy Places Chained Couples Collar (stars) (not yet released ^^:)
Location ~ Koreshan
Photo taken in Windlight using Gelato setting

2nd Photo
Outfit ~ Sn@tch Rawrrr Latex Kitten
Boots ~ SiniStyle Deception Boots
Hair ~ [Aden] Windblown (Black)
Skin ~ Fleur Strawberry Deux Parfait 6
Eyes ~ *amerie's NAUGHTY* Popstar Cat eyes GREEN LEAF
Piercing ~ *!RaveNation!* Banpaia piercings
Guns ~ C-Tech Redemption Pistols
Location~-I-I The Blacklist I-I Hobo City of Sin
Photo Taken in Windlight using Sheer Surreality setting

No comments: