Monday, April 14, 2008

Late night mash-up

I have been inspired by all the mash-ups I have been seeing lately so I decided to see what I could come up with. It all started with the shoes from Digit Darkes. I had these fabulous shoes in my inventory for a while and had no idea what to wear with them. I decided that a brown/neutral color scheme was the way to go. I pulled on the brown pants and sheer top from the Hot Stuff outfit from Paradisis as a base and added from there. To break up all the brown I added the white belted suit jacket from the Pristine set from Last Call.


Once the clothes were out of the way it was tie for hair and accessories. I knew that my hair had to be light in color and my jewelry kept simple. Since the honey colored hair from Truth is my new favorite and it fit the bill that is what I went with in the Natalia style. As for jewelry, after trying several different combinations I finally settled on the Ingrid set from Second Mirage. My skin is my Blossom skin from Fleur which has become a favorite as of late. I think it's a good look, especially for a first time. You can expect to see more as I find random things in my inventory :)

Credits
Shoes- Marie Antionette "Roulette" heels~~Digit Darkes
Pants and shirt- Hot stuff set~~Paradisis
Jacket-White Belted Suit Jacket from Pristine set~~ Last Call(closed)
Jewelry-Ingrid set in silver~~Second Mirage(closed)
Hair-Natalia hair in Honey~~Truth
Skin-Vivant Buff Blossom3~~Fleur
Lashes- Lula heavy lashes~~Insolence
Eyes-Kalmia crystal eyes deep blue~~MNKShop

No comments: