Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just another day in Paradisis!

I couldn't let Sakura show me up in the cheeky titled post game so there it is. Anyway, today we will be revisiting one of the first shops I blogged about on here. It has been quite a while since I had been there and boy did the shop change! It looks lovely in case you were wondering. When I went there for a quick pop in I saw the "Hot Stuff" set and knew I had to have it. There was something about those browns. Okay so it wasn't just color, I have a thing for the sheer shirt that comes with it.


A couple of days later I went back to explore the shop to see what else was there that I may have missed on my last trip and to my surprise there was another new release! This time it was a cute dress called "Sexy Attitude".It is one of those dresses that you throw on when you want to feel cute and sexy all at the same time. They come in blue and black but I picked the blue because it seemed like a nice spring color.

Oh and since this is our blog and I can post anything I want I thought I would introduce you to the token male that may be appearing in pictures on here from time to time. Here's Davey with me in the dress, see sexy, he can't keep his hands off me :)


Credits

Hot Stuff outfit and Sexy Attitude dress (blue)- Paradisis
Hair Sherry hair in seashell and Dune (third picture)-Diversity hair
Skin Vivant Buff Blossom 3 - Fleur
Shoes Wedge Pumps (St.Patrick's Day hunt gift they may not be available) ETD
No idea what Davey is wearing...next time I should ask him

1 comment:

D. Swindlehurst said...

I've always wanted to be a token. ;-)
And don't ask me what I'm wearing, because the answer is likely to be "clothes."