Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It feels like spring!

I felt like dressing spring-like today since for the first time in a while I didn't have to send the kids outside to play in their heavy winter jackets! After seeing all the sims changing over to spring landscaping I decided it was time to find some nice spring colors. For this I chose one of the new 1L Flava Pop tanks from Decoy and paired it up with the stripped jeans(some people find the lacing on the front sexy). I decided to wear the new Natalia hair from Truth and the newish demi trainers from ETD. Oh and my skin today is one of the other RFL skins that you can pick up at the Total Betty mainstore, something I discovered this weekend while on one of the many hunts.


You may have noticed a glaring lack of nekoness on my person, because I have decided to take a break and go back to my roots so to speak.

Credits yay!
Tank top and jeans- Decoy
Shoes- ETD
Hair- Truth
Skin-RFL Delicate Rose Makeup- Total Betty

No comments: