Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gaga for green

When I think of spring I think of green in all shades. Green has been my color of choice for the last few weeks for a few reasons. I recently got a notice from MB-Designs announcing the release of their spring line. I decided to tp on over and check it out. I was immediately drawn to the Glammy Boho dress in grass. The top is all sequiny, a secret obsession of mine, and has these lovely lace and fabric skirts.

Inside the spring release was a special giftie bow. When I opened it I was treated to this sext little number.

Last week there was a notice sent out about a limited time special price on the Burlesque set in night. Being the girl that I am I of course rushed over as soon as I could. Once again something green caught my eye. This time it was the Citrus Sands dress, again with a lovely sequiny top.


Credits
Clothes- MB-Designs
hair- Lily- ETD
skin- RFL skin- Total Betty
Shoes- Slinky Stilettos- Maitreya

No comments: